Have you ever sat and thought about what the positives of alternative medicines are? Some people simply don’t have the time nor the inclination to look at how an alternative medicine might help with the many rigours everyday life can bring. What is your usual plan when you are ill or have an ailment? Grab some painkillers from your local pharmacy and hope for the best? Call your doctors surgery and wait a couple of weeks for an appointment?
These days, more and more people are turning to other sources of help. Alternative medicine is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and more and more of us are turning to something other than “the norm”. So what benefit can I get from using alternative medicine compared to using traditional, over-the-counter medications? Fear not, we have compiled a list for you…
- When using alternative medicine, such as Kambo, the focus is not just on your physical being, but also on your mind too. Alternative medicine practitioners believe that your mind and body are as one, completely connected and that you can’t heal one without the other.
- Alternative medicine takes into account your lifestyle and habits, which enables a tailored approach to treatment, rather than the same old, same old traditional treatments most use.
- It’s a more personal experience to practice alternative medicines and therapy, giving you a more positive outlook from knowing the treatment is specific to your needs and requirements.
- By using natural substances from the earth, you can be sure that alternative treatments won’t damage your body in ways traditional medicines can and there will be fewer long-term side effects from alternative medicines.
- Alternative therapies tend to be much cheaper than other medicines due to everything being so pure and natural, using energy, oil, herbs and touch.
- Illnesses, aches and pains in your body are generally brought about by an imbalance within your system and alternative therapy can help you pinpoint the problem and deal with it effectively.
- Alternative Medicine tends to deal with the root of the problem rather than just the symptoms, which enables you to recover faster and feel the benefit in the long term as well as the short term.
- Using an alternative treatment puts you in control of your ailment, rather than your ailment being in control of you.
- There is a wide range of alternative medicine available, which makes it likely that there is one that matches your needs, or even your personality, perfectly.
Try For Yourself
Day to day life can be extremely stressful for some people and knowing you have that one thing that makes you feel better is such a great feeling. Here at Sacred Insight, many of our friends and clients tell us how much they look forward to their next treatment, whether it’s the week after or a month later, it can give you that focus to keep going and get through any obstacles that life throws at us all from time to time.
Of course, we don’t say that one alternative treatment is better than another, as far as we are concerned, each treatment has its own benefits and we would never discourage anybody from trying other remedies or therapies. Energy Healing is another fast-growing alternative therapy and has been known to provide body re-alignment through light touch and shamanic energy healing.
What we can say, is that we have helped many, many people who were suffering from many different illnesses and we have had such a fantastic response from the treatments we provide. Kambo is only going to go from strength to strength because it gives people such a great feeling afterwards and a sense of purpose they may not have previously enjoyed.
If you would like to find out more about alternative medicine or Kambo in particular, feel free to get in touch. We always ensure all of our visitors are completely comfortable with the treatment we provide and how it is administered.
Our aim is to make alternative therapies and treatments more accessible for everybody and Sacred Insight always gives complete clarity on the treatments we provide. We are based in London, within a great location for commuters, cyclists and visitors from farther afield.